Photo-Etching, electrocasting and punching for thin plate by Meltec
Stamping process (PET film, double-sided tape and etc.)
1038 Nagareyama, Nagareyama city, Chiba, 270-0164
HOME＞Stamping process for PET film and double-sided tape etc.
1. Stamping for film, double-sided tape etc.
2. Laser cutting
Material Torelance ±0.2mm
||Possible to cut up to 0.5mm of standard product.
||Possible to cut 1mm
（Small particle can not be cut as it may welt）
||Cutting face will be slightly burnt.
||Cutting face will be carbonized black.
||Possible to cut more than 2mm
（cutting section will be a slant）
||Possible to cut when material is PET/plastic/bonded textile.
（Metal can not be cut）
||Possible to cut
3. Stamping for plastic plate
- Acrylic sheet can be punched out burr free although it was considered impossible.
- Max size 960x 600 can be punched out.
- Acrylic sheet(t=0.1-2mm)
- Joint sheet of metal and plastic
- Secondary material such as film
- Sheet material such as PET, ABS and PC etc.
Go to contact us
Copyright（C）2010 Meltec Corporation. All Rights Reserved.